Here is our list of top rehearsal dinner trends
Weddings are a multi-day affair – a wonderful time to reunite with family and friends to celebrate a wonderful occasion. Rehearsal lunches and dinners are a time to gather those special few for a more intimate gathering before the big day. Here are some rehearsal event trends we’re seeing:
1. Creative Venues: Instead of traditional restaurants, couples are opting for unique venues like outdoor gardens, historic homes, and art galleries for their rehearsal dinners. St. Johns Golf & Country Club offers a unique setting for all occasions!
2. Interactive Food Stations: Couples are opting for interactive food stations like sushi bars, build-your-own mac and cheese stations or DIY taco bars. We offer a variety of action stations and displays to keep people moving and create a less formal and fun vibe.
3. Personalized Cocktails: Signature cocktails that match the wedding theme or the couple's personality are a popular trend. Let us know what your favorite cocktail is or let us create one for you!
5. Personalized Events: Some couples are using their rehearsal dinners as a way to showcase their story, and personalize their time with friends and family. Utilize our built in AV system, perfect for showcasing a slideshow of the couple or an interactive activity during the rehearsal festivities.
6. DIY Details: Couples are incorporating personal elements like handmade decorations or family heirlooms into the decor and details of their rehearsal dinner. We provide the tables, linens, napkins and everything you need for food and beverage. You provide the personal touches!
7. Entertaining Activities: Couples are planning interactive activities for their guests, such as lawn games, karaoke, or trivia nights. St. Johns Golf & Country Club has an event lawn overlooking the course and lake, perfect for lawn games. Pro tip: Add string lighting during winter months to keep the party going into the night.
8. Farewell Brunches: More couples are extending the wedding celebration and having farewell brunches the morning after the wedding to keep the party going and say goodbye to guests. St. Johns Golf & Country Club is a beautiful location to share a last meal with family before they depart. We offer brunch menus and a beautiful setting for a delicious meal together.